It has been my experience that frequent treatments over a short period of time yields the best results.
1. Arthritis of the knee is the most common knee disorder for which people seek acupuncture. This condition is usually made worse by changes in weather mostly cold and/or damp weather. Improvement of this condition may occur with heat and rest. Sometimes this condition improves with movement.
2. Traumatic injury to the knee is the second most common reason people seek acupuncture. The initial focus of the treatment of this condition is to increase blood flow and reduce swelling and pain at the site of the injury. After swelling of the joint is reduced the focus is healing of the injury.
Please call our answering service to schedule an appointment or use our online scheduling system. Our online scheduling system can be used to complete your first visit form and to enter your insurance information.
Thank you for visiting Acupuncture Connecticut we proudly serve Orange, Milford, West Haven, New Haven, Stratford, Bridgeport, Fairfield, and surrounding Connecticut areas.
Reference Web Sites
1. Balanced Health Services
2. IH Real Estate
3. Infertility Acupuncture CT
4. Chinee Hawaiian Kenpo Academy
5. The Rock Garden Branford CT
6. Alliance Real Estate School
7.Connecticut Real Estate Course
8. Allies Dream
9. Back To Health Branford CT
10. Sports Homes